We know finals just started, but don’t stress! We’ve got your back with lots of fun events to de-stress and end the semester with a bang. Check out our bulletin board in the office or follow us on social media to stay updated on what’s happening each day.
We would also like to give a big shout-out to all the 2018 graduates. Congratulations — you made it! We wish you the very best in all your future endeavors. You will always be part of The Bryn family.
Have a great summer!
Please submit any work orders for outstanding issues before leaving for the summer. Also, remember to remove any trash or perishable food items before leaving for an extended time.
Remember to lock your doors when leaving your apartment and always carry your keys. If maintenance needs to come into your unit for a work order or inspection, they are required to lock every door behind them.
Reminders & Updates
If you are subletting/reletting your apartment, please remember that it is your responsibility to make sure the apartment is in suitable condition for move-in.
If you haven’t renewed your lease and don’t plan on staying during the summer, please remember to make the proper accommodations prior to July. Your lease references the various requirements upon moving out. Your keys must be turned in no later than 9 a.m. on July 31; otherwise, holdover fees will be assessed.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
We’ll have a week full of events that will help you stay cool and ace your exams!
Mud Mask Mondays — April 30 — Come down to the office and enjoy a mud mask on us!
Taco Break Tuesday — May 1 — Take a taco break! Refuel before getting back to the books.
Waffle Wednesday — May 2 — Come enjoy our fully stocked waffle bar with us!
De-stress Thursday — May 3 — Come down to the office for a free 15-minute massage!
Finals Week Fiesta — May 4 — Join us by the pool for food, cake, and fun in the sun! *Weather permitting.